Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Pre-quarterly surprise post~

OMGoodness!! I think I just figured out the answer to all my problems! I've been stressed out for weeks because my current gov't job is only a temp job and I'm out of a job come March.. I gotta stay gov't or non-profit in order to continue qualifying for the Federal Student Loan Forgiveness Program, right.. so I've been seriously stressed out because I am having a hard time finding such a job here in Hawai'i... But I think I've got the answer!

If I make Dream Ship a federally recognized non-profit organization, then I will be working for a non-profit AND being fulfilling my dreams at the same time!! :D Not only that, I'll be able to better represent my cause, begin accepting donations, & truly helping people in accomplishing their dreams as well! I'll be able to solve ALL my problems, get rid of ALL my stress, AND take a huge step forward in my dreams with Dream Ship!! KYAAA!!! I'm so excited!! Now it's time to research this and make it a reality~ ;)

LIVE YOUR DREAMS!!

-Aria D Gaia