Saturday, June 18, 2016

Life is a Choice-

I firmly believe that everything that happens in life, all that you experience, everything you do.. is all a matter of choice. Right on down to your state of mind & how you feel. Everything is about perspective & one can choose which perspective they wish to have. This is why I have no patience for complainers & whiners. Whining & complaining does nothing to change the situation you are in and if you really didn't like it, you wouldn't stay there. Even including mental states.

Now I will admit that there are some things that you have absolutely no control over- One cannot choose their parents. One cannot choose their genetics. One cannot choose what others will do nor how the world will react to them. However, we CAN choose how we react to the world. We can choose whether or not to love our parents or to disown them. We can choose to alter our looks if we are not happy with the looks our genetics gave us. 

If you are not happy with something? Change it!
If you are not happy where you are? Leave!
If you are not happy with the way things are? Change them!

ALL THIS LIFE IS A MATTER OF CHOICE!

The only limitations you have is that of your own imagination & willingness to work towards your goal. Even a slave has a choice- They can choose to put up with it or they can choose to escape it. Even life & death are a choice. There is always a way to escape from any situation you may feel stuck in. You can always find a way out. Remaining where you are despite being unhappy is also a choice you make. To people who always complain but never do anything to change..? I say.. You chose to stay where you are. Stop bitching about it or do something to fix it. Your choice!

You know the old adage.. "You made your bed, now lie in it"~ I certainly believe this. We are never free of the consequences of our actions or choices we make. That is the only thing we cannot change. However, we can change how we feel about them and how we react to them. We can choose whether or not to let those consequences rule our lives or to accept them & rise above them. Even a pirate knows that the consequences of his actions are death if he gets caught.. & a true pirate would meet his end with a smile since he chose to live his life as he wanted, fully aware of what the consequences would be. 

Only a fool believes that they are above the consequences of their actions- So live your life as you see fit. Your only responsibility is to yourself. Know the consequences of your actions before you make them. If you are not willing to face those consequences, then do not take that action. All this life is a choice. LIVE IT! & if you have no way out, keep digging- Your only limitation is your imagination. I, for one, would rather choose death than let someone else bind me down & break me. I would fight tooth and nail, making any slaver's life hell before letting them bind me. I would never take my own life, but I would fight for my freedom relentlessly until they are forced to either release me or kill me. 

Death, in my eyes, is a far better sentence to enslavement. I'd rather die than live as another's slave. I've been there. I've been through hell. I know what it's like to live & suffer in fear for my life & safety. NEVER AGAIN will allow for such a thing to happen! Not to me, nor to anyone around me! I AM FREE! & NO ONE will ever take my freedom from me! PERIOD!

Some may try to twist my words or make me seem cold-hearted or cruel in saying these things.. but it is simply the truth of the matter. EVERYTHING is a choice. One can choose to simply let life happen to them, or they can choose to take hold of the reins and take control of where their life is going. One can choose whether or not to simply let things happen to them or to stand and fight against them in order to live their life in their own way. It's that simple-

Me..? I choose to live my dreams- & Nothing & no one can stop me!

LIVE YOUR DREAMS!

-Aria D Gaia