Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Moving Forward- :)

With the recent shift, I am now moving forward with my vision for Dream Ship- I've just completed my first patch for my first red vest. As soon as it's dry, I shall be sewing it onto the back of my summer vest so that next week I can get out on my days off and start cleaning up all the garbage around town. It's frankly been making me quite irritated and angry to see all the garbage around our tiny little town, so I'm going to start cleaning it up. I've got me a lightweight hamper for carrying a garbage bag for putting the trash into it and next week I'll be picking up a "picker".. "grabber".. O.o... Whatever that darn thingy is called for picking up garbage. XP This way I can pick up a whole lot more without wearing myself out. I'll dress nice, wear my vest, don my iPod, & spend a few hours picking up the garbage along the sides of the street. :)

Once I've completed my Dragon Con & Halloween costumes for this year, I'll get back to working on my gypsy tent. It's about 30% completed at this point and shouldn't take me too long to finish it. Sewing is easy~ It's just time consuming since I do everything by hand. XD However, with the fall coming and the camping trip I'm planning for January, I need to finish it asap that way I can take it camping- Thus, I'll be using all my spare time to finish my sewing projects over the next few months. ;) 

Streamlining and simplifying things has certainly lifted a heavy load off my shoulders. ^_^ I feel more focused & able to handle everything I'm trying to accomplish. My wish is to repay TVXQ for saving me by going out and making the world around me a better place. They gave me love, hope, & self-confidence. They helped me to love & believe in myself for the first time in my life, so I wish to go out and share that gift with others. I want to help people get back up on their feet & dust themselves off, just as TVXQ helped me. I want to fill the world with hope & love, just as they filled my heart with hope & love. I wish to give other Dreamers the same kind of love & support that they have given me. They probably don't even know I exist... but that's ok~ I wish to share the gift they have given me, because I can think of no better way to repay their kindness.

Some people may think that a single word, action, or song can't make any kind of a difference in someone's life, especially in the life of a complete stranger, but it can. They may not have written the song 'Love in the Ice', but they sang Ryoji Sonoda's lyrics with such emotion, love, & devotion that it broke through all the darkness that had surrounded me & kept me buried my whole life. It reached me deep down in the deepest, darkest pits of hell & opened my eyes as well as my heart. It was as if 5 angels had reached out their hands within a piercing ray of light only to take hold of mine and lift me up to see the world filled with hope & love. Never underestimate the kind of difference you can make in another person's life even with the smallest act of kindness or love..

I have always wanted to make the world a better place~ However, I felt defeated & lost for so long that I had given up. Now I know that I can make a difference & I am no longer lost. I WILL make this world a better place! Just as they made my world a better place.. I wish to make this world a better place for all those around me as best I can. I am not perfect- I have my demons just as everyone else does. However, I refuse to let that define me. I want to leave my mark on this world & I want that mark to be a positive, uplifting, & hopeful one. ♡

LIVE YOUR DREAMS!

-Aria D Gaia