Monday, August 3, 2015

Complete Reorganization-

I have come to realize that what I was trying to do with Dream Ship has become way too complicated and stressful. Thus, I have made the decision to simplify things and make Dream Ship more of a social movement to inspire others to live their dreams and make the world around them a better place. I will be updating my blog & Facebook pages to reflect this. I wish for Dream Ship to be something that others decide for themselves if they wish to be apart of it. I wish for it to grow and expand on its own without me having to force things to happen. I want Dream Ship to be a movement among the people of the world to spread joy, happiness, & well-being where people get up to live their dreams without fear of what others might think of them. I envision a world where everyone works together, helps each other, & supports each other as each person grows to become the person they were meant to be. I envision a world where people strive to be happy in their own way without causing strife or pain to others. Sure, we'll always have our issues and disagreements.. but do we really need to fight and kill each other over them? Some might see me as a hopeless optimistic, but I disagree. I KNOW we can be so much more than this! I see it every day through all the small acts of kindness I see around me and on the web. We could be so much more if we all just tried. I know there are thousands out there who wish to see the world become a better place for us all.. and the only way to make it happen is for each of us to stand up to make it happen ourselves, through our own actions, our own words. We can do this! I KNOW we can! :)

Come on everyone! :D

LIVE YOUR DREAMS!

-Aria D Gaia

P.S. You will notice that all art & business related items have been removed from Dream Ship- If you have an interest in my art, please seek me out on Facebook through my artist page: https://www.facebook.com/D.Gaia.Aria?ref=hl