Tuesday, July 21, 2015

TRAVEL BUG NOW HERE! :D

I now have my Travel Bug tag!! :D I've attached it to my #1 favorite teddy bear, Destiny~ ^_^


If you're a geocacher or even just curious, you'll find her Trackables page here: 
On this page you can read about her mission. :)

New to Geocaching or wish to know what the heck it even is? You can read all about this worldwide scavenger hunt game here: https://www.geocaching.com/guide/default.aspx

With Destiny I hope to begin my own little worldwide game of Hide 'n Seek~ ;) I'm starting here in Florida, then I'll expand to include all of the southern states here in America; maybe even the whole of the continuous 48 states. After I have my ship? It'll become a worldwide game! :D I'll even add a secondary travel bug to my ship so that you can track both me (thru Destiny) & my ship. ^_^

Ya'll ready!? :D LET'S PLAY!! ;)

LIVE YOUR DREAMS!

-Aria D Gaia