Monday, June 8, 2015

Update-

Hey everyone- It's been a while since my last post, so I just wanted to give you all a quick update. I've been working hard towards my Cycle America Tour & my ultimate goal of getting Dream Ship up and running as a globally recognized non-profit organization. I just finished contacting a PMRHS.org for further information and advice on how to get things rolling in the right direction. If any of you out there reading this has any information that you feel might be helpful to me, please feel free to email me anytime at D.S.SunnyFreedom@gmail.com- :)

I'm also two months away from applying for my legal name change in order to take on the name Aria D Gaia officially~ I have been trying to get the money together for almost a year now, but kept running into other issues that prevented me from being able to save up the $400 required for the court fees to process my name change petition. However, with the raise I received this past month, I should have the money required available by the end of August. ;) It'll be so nice to finally be able to shed this old name of mine and take on my new name officially! I've been waiting for so long to hear others call me Aria on a daily basis. ^_^

Anyway! I'll try to give bi-weekly updates from now on- Things are rolling forward at an ever increasing rate, so it won't be long now before I'll be heading out on my Cycle America Tour in order to gather my crew. :) Keep checking back for more information on my travels & plans!

Take care, ya'll-

Aria D Gaia

LIVE YOUR DREAMS!