Monday, June 8, 2015

Really...!?

Sheesh- I've been reading up on all the legal measures one must go through in order to have their non-profit organization officially recognized by the US gov't & it looks like it takes tons of money, lots of legal propaganda, and paperwork filed in order to just gain it... :/ Too bad for them that I find it all utterly ridiculous- What does any of that have to do with helping people? To me, it's all just red-tape BS. I, for one, can't stand red-tape BS... & I've no intention of letting it stop me. My crew & I can get out there and help people if we wish without gov't recognition! All it takes is collective action-

I never have agreed with the way things are done these days. :/ Humans are meant to be free- If we wish to help someone or do something, then we should be able to do just that; so long as we aren't hurting others in the process anyway. That's what our ancestors did in the past~ They went wherever they wished, did whatever they wished, & lived wherever & however they wished. All this modern civilization with its rules & regulations was created later by people who wished to rule over their fellow man, thus removing our God-given freedoms. & I, for one, refuse to give in to it. I've always hated being told what to do & how to live. Well..? I'm not going to listen any longer. 

Yeah, sure- I'll cooperate with employers for the time being in order to gather the funds needed in order to build my ship and take back my freedom, but otherwise I'm not listening. This world needs a complete reboot & upgrade.. If I can't change it on my own, then I can at least get the ball rolling! Actually... there's been many great minds, before my mediocre one came along, that have been voicing these things for over a hundred years prior to this. So.. instead of getting the ball rolling, I'm going to give it another rejuvenating push through my life & actions. Some may call me a rebel or a visionary and still others may call me a law-breaker or even a pirate. I don't care- People can call me whatever they like, it's not going to stop me from living my dreams. Let them think & say whatever they wish- As long as I am true to me, that's all that matters!

Aria D Gaia

LIVE YOUR DREAMS!