Friday, April 10, 2015

The Week After Next-

This next week I'm required to attend Ranger Academy in order to continue on as a Park Ranger for the Florida Park Service. I've waited 18 months to attend it & have been passed up twice, but this time I'm going. My dream may not be to remain a ranger for the rest of my life, but being a ranger is the one thing I don't mind doing outside my dream. I've gotta earn money somehow, so I'd rather be doing something I enjoy, where I can be outdoors, & help to protect at least one part of the world I love so much~ ^_^ So as long as I have to work in order to get the money I need to make my dreams a reality, I will work as a ranger. ;)

The week after will start my training for cycling across America. Wednesdays will be the day I cycle to work for the next 4-6 weeks until it's easy and my body is used to it, then I'll add on Fridays as well. I'm also doing a yoga & workout routine at home in order to build up my physical strength. My goals for the end of this year are to be able to do 75 crunches, 50 pushups, 100 squats (while holding an extra 15lbs or more), & at least 1 FULL pullup. I can do 5 half pullups right now, but I can't seem to get a full pullup in at all yet. I'm using strength & core building yoga exercises to also help build my back & arm strength, so hopefully I'll have improved enough by the end of the year to do at least one full pullup. :)

Listening to videos from Absolute Motivation on YouTube has been a great motivator for me and makes me want to push myself even harder to achieve far more than my goals. If you haven't heard their videos yet, you should! Here's their YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpmZQGTZXn9xd4nN59pbIWQ  ~ ^_^

Right now, my measurements are 35-25.5-37.5 in my bust-waist-hips. My goal is to reach 36-24-36~ ;) I may not reach it this year, but that is my ultimate goal. ^_^ I'm sure Sir Mix-A-Lot would approve~ I AM 5'3"! XD lol! 

Anyway~ I just wished to share my plans and workout goals with you~ :) 

Don't forget! LIVE YOUR DREAMS! No one else can live your dreams nor make them happen but YOU! So believe in yourself and fight for them! ;) I believe in you- <3 Now believe in yourself! :D

-Aria