Saturday, April 11, 2015

KYA!!!! :D I HAVE EXCELLENT NEWS!!!

I've finally found a lady to join our adventurous little crew!! :D I'm so happy and excited! Our newest crew member, Seto, has been with his lady for years now and they are just so adorable together that I just HAD to have the set! I couldn't bear to only have half of the awesome duo.. so I asked her if she'd be willing to join our crew and sail around the world with us & SHE SAID YES!!! In fact, she said she would be honored! <3 I'm so happy right now I could scream and dance and leap around my apartment!! But it's after midnight and I don't wish to be rude and wake my lovely neighbors, so I'm celebrating in respectful silence by posting up my excitement here~ ;) The best thing about it is that this means I'm no longer going to be the only female aboard the ship! :D It's wonderful! Maybe now that Keyetta has joined us, I'll be able to find more ladies as wild & tenacious as we are! XD I want 3 or 4 more females~ ;) 9 or 10 tenacious lords & ladies to be apart of my adventurous little crew! :D That would be HEAVEN! \(>o<)/

LIVE YOUR DREAMS!!!

-Aria