Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Etsy Closed for Good-

With the change in my plans, I no longer have the time to deal with selling my works online through Etsy. It's also awfully expensive to keep the Etsy store open all the time with the few sales I've made. However, I will still honor requests through email should anyone truly wish to purchase something seen here on my blog though~ Simply email me at D.S.SunnyFreedom@gmail.com with your request and we can work things out that way. I make Steampunk accessories, jewelry, bears, bags, costume pieces (i.e. cosplay outfits, Halloween costumes), & more! Simply email me and we can discuss the details as to what you would like for me to make for you and how much it will cost. ^_^

As always, thank you all so much for your support!

LIVE YOUR DREAMS!

-Aria