Sunday, March 22, 2015

Thank you for the support! :D

I know that I haven't been posting regularly, but I truly wish to thank those people out there who have been reading my blog and who have been posting such nice, supportive comments~ THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!! ^_^ *hugs* I'm going to try to post more often from now on. ;)

Things are moving along nicely now~ I've made it through my probationary period at work, so now I'm a full-fledge, full-time Park Ranger for the Florida Park Service. I'm so proud! ^_^ I'll be sticking to Rainbow Springs State Park for another year or two, then I'm looking to move on to a resident position at either a beach or island park here in Florida, or to transfer to Hawaii to work at their volcano park. ;) I just love volcanoes~ Plus, it'll put me in the middle of the Pacific which is where I'd like to be for sailing the ocean blue.

I was considering getting a Master's degree in ecological restoration in order to use it to help restore the Earth while also helping people all over the world, but now I'm not so sure about the whole 'going to school again' thing... Just halfway through my first grad class and I'm already like... "Ugggghhhh... I HATE HOMEWORK!!!" LOL! XD So I'm going to have to find a different premise for my humanitarian wing Dream Ship Hope~

I still wish to help people and the Earth, so I'm not giving that up. ;) I've just come to realize that the route I was taking meant I'd be spending more time doing research in a lab than actually being out there physically helping people. I'm not so sure I'd like that. I like physically helping others more than doing the more tedious background work. :P

So now I'm looking into Earth Ship~ :) I saw one of their articles recently and I really like the idea! :D I'd love to go out and help people build new homes that are more eco-friendly while also being inexpensive and using recycled materials! If you're interested in learning more about them, you can check out their site here: http://earthship.com/ ;)

Anyway! I just wanted everyone to know just how grateful I am for all your support and give you a progress report! :D Take care! Love ya'll!

LIVE YOUR DREAMS!!
-Aria