Friday, February 1, 2013

Plan Revision~

Ok! Phew... I'm finally back in the US of A and I've come to realize that there is a LOT more work that I will need to do before I am ready to set sail. That.. and 2 of my crew are still in school and won't be able to join me anytime soon. So! I have decided that it would be best for everyone overall if I were to delay my plans a bit and stretch things out to give my crew more time and myself as well. Thus, I have decided that my launch date will be pushed back to early spring of 2016. If over the next few years I find that we need more time then I will have to delay my plans once more, but..... HOPEFULLY, that won't happen. However!

I AM NOT GIVING UP ON MY DREAM!!!

I WILL begin sailing around the world on a ship of my own performing humanitarian work wherever I can sometime within the next 5 years! ;)

What can I say? I don't give up. I will NEVER give up! :) 

NO ONE is ever going to stop me from living my dreams! \(>o<)/

Keep Dreaming Dreamers! And keep your eyes on the prize~ ;) 

I'm keeping mine on the stars, because there really isn't any limits except those that you place upon yourself! >:)