Friday, December 7, 2012

Full Crew! :D

Welcome aboard the D.S.Sunny Freedom, Vlade Gavidd! It's an honor to have you with us~^^ 

I now have a full crew for our round the world humanitarian cruise! :D Including, not just one, but TWO medical personnel! XD HOW COOL IS THAT!? God willing, there won't be any changes over the next ~1.5 years.. but one can never truly know what the future may bring. & I for one have learned to roll with the punches, then jump right back up on my feet again. Nothing and no one is going to stop me from accomplishing my dreams! >:) 

Thank you.. all of you who have agreed to join me.. You are the biggest part of what my dreams are all about! May we be like one big happy family, traveling the world together and bringing about the great change that so desperately needs to happen~ You are my Nakama! From now, until forever~ ;) *hugs*

Now.. if any FEMALES out there wish to join us.. PLEASE let me know! I don't want to be the only female aboard a ship full of young handsome men.. O_o Want to see the world with us? Longing for an adventure? Well then, look no further! We're going to have the biggest adventure EVER! >:D

The crew roster as it stands now:

Captain: Myself ;)
1st Mate: Constant Derbez
Core Crew: Xhino & Leko
Medical Personnel: "Doc" & Vlade (RN)

With 2 more possibles (both males) floating out in the rafters still contemplating the possibilities~

Thank you, my Nakama~ For helping to make my dreams a reality!