Sunday, December 23, 2012

First Commission Complete~^^

I received a custom commission from a friend for a custom, one-of-a-kind Yoochun Tshirt Teddy. I decided that I would experiment and make a Tshirt Teddy Bag for her from my one Micky Yoochun Tshirt that I had previously bought from his mother´s shop TimeOut Gelato. I had to draw out the design partially from scratch and partially from patterns I had already made for other bears. Once I sat down to sew the bear together, it only took me two weekends to complete him and the end result is absolutely adorable! I´ve already received great reviews from the image I posted to facebook from his buyer and from several other friends and I felt that should also share him here since this is my very first commission for my fledgling arts & crafts business~

So here he is! ¨Yoochi¨ as his buyer has already so lovingly named him~^^


I hope you like him! Remember! I take requests and custom make everything by hand. Thus, all my crafts are one of a kind unless I state otherwise. Any crafts I intend to make multiples of shall be advertised as such and will be available on my Crafts page. 

Thank you for visiting Dream Ship! :D I hope you enjoyed your stay~^^