Friday, November 9, 2012

NEW!!!

Dreamers! :D

Check out the newly added Tats~ page!! XD 

On this page, you will find all the tattoo designs I have offered up for purchase at a low price of only a few dollars per sketch! Each sketch is individually priced based up the amount of time and effort put into each sketch and it's overall size; so larger, more detailed designs will be worth more than smaller ones~ If you are a Tattooist and would like to request a card of multiple designs for displaying in your shop, simply email me to let me know which ones you would like. I will then have the designs professionally printed and laminated onto a sheet of appropriate size for you and ship you the display card(s) at a special rate reserved only for Tattoo Artists! ;)

I hope you like the designs I have to offer! If you'd like to request a design, simply email me with your desired idea and I will see what I can do. Feel free to comment on any of my work as comments are always greatly appreciated.

Thanks for visiting Dream Ship! I hope you enjoy your stay~ ;)

Cap'n Foxy, signing off~